**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trash The Dress: 2nd Preview

I've had many requests for some more "Trash The Dress" photos, so folks... it's time for another teeny, tiny preview. However, Ben (www.BenjaminTrevor.com) and I have decided that you need to wait just a little while longer for some seriously trashy photos. :) Until then, let this one tide you over...



Another big THANK YOU to the following people: (We couldn't have done it without them!!)

  • Paul Gibson at Centro Models
  • Mr. and Mrs. Ted and Shannon Quinn. Our FABO models for the day. Complete and total professionals that were a joy to work with!
  • Savvi Formalwear donated our amazing tuxedo.
  • Embrassei Moi all but donated our veil and dress.
  • Kelly at The Crimson Petal
  • Jayme Datillo was our hair and makeup girl.
  • Tyler Burrus is my amazing assistant.
  • Mike Edmondson brought us the 1934 vintage Ford Truck.
I also want to thank Ben for asking me to be a part of this amazing project. It was a total and complete dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog