**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Preview: Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Mallory Landry

Yesterday was our kick-off wedding for 2010! We woke up to rainy, cloudy, and very overcast day. To most people, that means TRAUMA on your wedding day. But to us it equals FUN and CREATIVITY!

Brian and Mal proved one thing yesterday: Rain on your wedding day does mean GOOD LUCK!! Here's a little preview of more to come. A HUGE congrats goes out to Mallory, Brian, and their fun and funky bridal party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog