**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Amanda & Casey: Preview

Amanda and Casey are a great couple that are such a hoot! We went on their engagement shoot yesterday, and had a total blast. I was blessed enough to have Tyler (my apprentice/assistant) there, but also invited Katy Corea and Ben Brammeier (fellow St. Louis Photographers) along to have a "shoot out".

Amanda and Casey were totally open to the idea, and did a great job as our "guinea pigs". We tried out several new locations, and soon came to realize that even though the sun was shining, it was still quite chilly!! In the mix of the afternoon, Ben got this great shot of my awesome bridal couple and myself.

Keep your eyes peeled for their Facebook Preview shots...

A big thanks to Tyler (Apprentice Extraordinaire), Katy Corea (www.KCoreaPhotography.com) and Ben Brammeier (www.BenjaminTrevor.com). I'm so lucky to have you guys to work, learn, and shoot with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog