**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Photos: Abbie Takes Pictures Saint Louis Wedding Family Photographer

This past Friday I held my First Annual Easter/Spring Photo Shoot! I had several people call and ask, "Are you doing Easter Bunny photooooos?". My answer was "Oh, dear! No way!". However, the more I thought about it, the more I knew I could do BETTER than those "Old School"/traditional Easter photos. After a few phone calls, and creating a Facebook event to spread the word, I had several people come and join the fun!

I had planned it for Saturday, but by Tuesday - we knew it was going to be rainy and gloomy that day. After a few phone calls (and a Facebook Event edit!), we were able to move the photo shoots up a day... which ended up being a FANTASTIC choice!

Tyler (Assistant Extraordinaire) and I stayed for a few hours in the park, and really enjoyed ourselves. The weather was warm and sunny, and we had the perfect little spot to set up. The only downside was all the MUD we had to trudge through to get to our perfect spot. :)

First on the scene was The Jurotich Gang. Kelly is a dear friend of mine. (WE have some really big news to announce soon!). Anyway... I digress...

The boys and I had quite a good time together. I simply adore these kids...

This photo was not as easy as it looks... :) It really sums up the spirit if Kelly and Adam's kiddos. They are truly fun and lively!


You'll have to ask me how I tricked them into this great photo... :)

Next we had Mattie arrive. When she first got there, she had one agenda... and that was her own. After a few chocolate bribes, and playing a few games of "put the eggs in the basket", I was really able to capture this sweet girl's personality. She's inquisitive and loving, just like every 18 month old girl should be.


Then we had sweet Eleanore! She was in such a good mood, and couldn't stop giggling. She investigated the eggs, and each basket. She even ROCKED a gorgeous Easter Bonnet, which made for one of my favorite shots of the day.





Last, but not least, one of my best friends came out with her two lovely kiddos, Gage and Zoe. We took so many photos, that I'm not done proofing them all! It's a good thing that my friends love me as much as they do... sometimes their photos take a back burner. (Kayte... I promise you'll have them sooooon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog