**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sneak Peek: Kristina Senior Session

I met Kristina (and her best friend Jenna) while we were all getting our nails done a few months ago. She was talking about how horrible her senior photos were (they made her pose with a vase with a single flower in it... EEEEK!), and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. :) I gave her my card, and we were Facebook friends a few hours after that.

Needless to say, this girl is a natural. We had a great time today, and she really shined. Here's a little nibblet to tide you over until I'm finished with all of her images. (There are so many to pick from!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog