**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Alissa: Senior Session

Alissa's mom, Sharon, was referred to me from Salon Dacota. She was excited to use her coupon from the salon, and called me right away to book her daughter's Senior Session. Alissa, Sharon, and I ran around Tower Grove Park on a breezy, beautiful, Sunday morning. We really had a great time, and Alissa was a natural... she is so gorgeous!











I got this cute shot of her toes while we were shooting in the fountain.


On a side note, I want to thank Alissa and Sharon for waiting so patiently for me that morning. I went to get my cameras ready when I arrived at the park, and realized that I had accidentally left my memory cards in my other bag!! (I've literally had nightmares about doing this.) It was a momentary disaster, but they waited while I ran to buy a few cards. THANKS, GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog