**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Three Little Boys...

Last week, I had a great play date with the Roe Brothers. Wendy, their mom, has this great little park that they go to all the time. She calls it their "Little Oasis" because it's always quiet (and empty!). I had no idea that it was there, and was totally blown away at the how beautiful this little park is. It provided the perfect backdrop for some great photos of these beautiful blue-eyed boys!


Meet Aslan. He's 4, and as the "Big Brother", he's very protective. He's very inquisitive and intelligent. He quietly watches out for his little brothers, and was helpful.


Meet Riker. He's 3, and is a total sweet heart. He's loving, and pretty laid back. He looks EXACTLY like his mommy when she was a kid. (I know this because I grew up with Wendy!)


Meet Kito. He's 1, and has enough spunk for three children! He's incredibly agile, and talks up a storm. I told Wendy that I think instead of spreading the "spunk" evenly among their three boys, that Kito got it all. :) He's so funny!!


That morning, we went for a long walk around the pond...


and they even posed for me!



(Well, almost!)


Kito was fascinated by all of the "balls" on the ground. (Balls = acorns)

Wendy's dad is a mechanic, so she brought these awesome little garage shirts for the boys to wear.



This shot of Aslan is my favorite of the day. I think it really captures his true personality.


After we were done with the "fancy" photos, we had some time to let our hair down and play... and boy, did we play!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog