**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Congratulations Delea & Corey!

Delea was referred to me through another client of mine. We met just a few months before their wedding, and the rest is history! Planning their wedding was a total whirlwind for them, but in the end, the big day was absolutely perfect. We were scared to death when it poured the night before the wedding rehearsal, but really lucked out the next day!

Amani rocked out on her ipod while the girls got ready...


I, of course, played with the bridesmaid's shoes... who can refuse a mean pair of strappy, gold, high heels?


The ceremony was in the Lehmann Rose Garden at the Botanical Gardens, which is stunningly beautiful!



There are lots of ceremony photos, but there are even more amazing photos to share! After the gorgeous ceremony, we headed out to the Gardens...





After we were done at the Garden, we were all in for a special treat...

Delea's dad passed in 2003, and Delea wanted to remember him on her wedding day by making his (mint condition!) 1949 Packard a big part of her special day.




Little Amani didn't keep her eyes open, and took a nap while we were shooting photos with the fancy car. I couldn't help but snap this photo of the sweet baby angel...



The reception was a huge success, as well! From an awesome first dance, to a grand tribute from Delea's sorority sisters, it was perfect.




Congratulations, Delea & Corey! Good luck with the big move... I'm gonna miss you guys!
I can't wait for you to see all the photos!!



A BIG THANKS goes out to my second shooter (Tyler) and my assistant (Amber) for all of their help that day. You guys rock! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog