**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Walk For Recovery 2009

I was chosen to be the official photographer for the 2009 Walk For Recovery! After weeks of major planning, and much excitement, we were bummed to wake up to major rain that day. With my team (Theresa and Tyler), and Katie Hotze doing video, we trudged through the puddles and downpours. We managed to survive, with all equipment (barely) intact, and were able to get some really great shots. Keynote speakers included Paul Cook (from Y98 and KMOV), and Tina Meier (the mother of Megan Meier www.meganmeierfoundation.org). A huge thanks goes out to Steve Curran for his invitation, as well as to my team of awesome girls. I couldn't have done it without you guys!



This is the last photo taken that day... Theresa, Katie, Tyler and myself... THE DREAM TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog