**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Senior Session: Breanna

Breanna is a calm, cool, and collected young woman with the most stunning blue eyes I've ever seen! She was so laid back on her shoot, and was willing to give everything a try. We couldn't have asked for more amazing weather, and the sunlight was just right. Her mom, Shannon, tagged along with us. I've known Shannon for many, many years - so it was an absolute pleasure to be Breanna's Senior Photographer!







(This is Breanna and her mom... don't they look like sisters??!!)

To see a full preview of Breanna's session, please visit http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22967&id=1608706029&l=ce8a393036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog