**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Forgiveness

It has been WAAAAY too long since I last posted, and I'm beggin' you for forgiveness. My life has been turned inside out and upside down... and I can only thank the heavens above that I have landed on my feet.

I've had some AMAZING opportunities come my way, so stay tuned for some really cool announcements. Also, add yourself to my Facebook page, if you haven't already. I update frequently. www.Facebook.com/abbietakespictures

If you'd like to be added to my newsletter, please email me at abbietakespictures@yahoo.com with the subject of "Newsletter".

Finally, here's a little snippet of what I've been up to...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog