**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Friday, April 16, 2010

I still feel like I won First Place...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

We were voted as the 2nd PLACE WINNERS for the Best Photographer in Saint Louis! The FOX 2 HOTLIST CITYVOTER CONTEST had over 23,000 votes! There were over 70 photographers listed in our category, so, in my book, 2nd place isn't too shabby at all. :)

For all of you who voted, I just can't thank you enough for all of your love and support. I'm still overwhelmed on a daily basis when I think of how lucky I am to have the most amazing clients. You guys are not only my clients... but you are all my friends and my own little FAMILY... YOU GUYS ROCK!


Check Abbie Takes Pictures out on the HOT LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog