**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chinica & Damon: Engagement

Chinica and Damon were referred to me by Raquita at Pinxit Photography (www.PinxitPhoto.com). Their wedding date is really close to Raquita's due date (no, there's no baby....YET!), so Raquita graciously sent them to me. The minute Chinica and her wedding planner came into our office, I knew she was my bride.

She has big, deep, vivid visions of exactly what she wants for her wedding day. She knew what she was looking for, and thankfully, she found it with Abbie Takes Pictures. <3

Here are a few shots from their engagement shoot....


I think my favorite part about these photos are the way Chinica's face just lights up when she looks at Damon...










No engagement session is complete without a little smooch, right? ;)



This was my favorite shot of the entire day. The way the light is on their faces is enough to make my knees jiggly. :) (They even ended up choosing this photo for their Save The Date cards!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog