**
Welcome to my blog! I’m Abbie, a creative, goofy photographer from Saint Louis. I love inside jokes. I can't say no to a good sale rack. I take pictures of everything. I'm obsessed with hearing new music as often as possible. I'm fiercely protective of my friends. I believe in what I do, and I'm truly proud of who I've become.

Feel free to visit my website at www.AbbieTakesPictures.com, and check me out on here on Facebook!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

September 11, 2009: Tiandra

I have been photographing Tiandra and her family for a several years now, and we have all become close friends. She called me this year and said, "All I want for my birthday is awesome photos. I already told Will, and that's what we're doing. No fancy presents. Just the photos you take."


These photos were not only a gift for her, but a gift for me... she is such a wonderful friend. I felt so blessed to be able to capture her on such a beautiful day!! You'll even notice her singing in some of these images. She is one incredible talent!! I fully expect to see some of these pictures on the front of her album someday...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog